Voting

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Last weekend we had some very special guests at our house!

Auntie Jess, Nick and baby Tyler came over and spent the day with us!
It was our first time meeting baby Tyler,
and oh is he a cutie!

so quick to smile.
Mommy misses that stage.


They came in full attire to cheer on the Packers.

I think they were in the house for a matter of minutes
before Hannah had him on her lap and was feeding him
(very similar to what we see on a daily basis with her dollies).

I got a few turns as well...

but I had just as much fun bonding with him and watching football.

cheering on the Pack...

discussing game strategies...

Ty opened up some belated Christmas gifts...

ate some more...


(After looking at these pictures, you would think that baby Ty
would be a linebacker - since every other picture we have in here
has a bottle in his mouth!)


cuddled with Hannah...

and then, well...

I'm not sure if Tyler was telling us
"I've had enough of these little people"
or if he was really getting tired....

Thank you friends for coming and spoiling us with sweet Ty!

0 comments: