Voting

Monday, December 20, 2010

grassy sledding :)

before the snow fell (a.k.a. dumped)...

our little hearts were set
on going sledding a couple of weekends ago,
so before the temperature climbed up to 40 degrees,
we bundled and headed over to the local hill.


Elijah has now been initiated to the world of sledding.

Well, sort of.I don't know if you can call sledding where
50% of the ground is grass is authentic, but....
he sure loved this first outing/"dry run".



all smiles~
Me, on the other hand...
didn't matter as long as I got my thrill on :)
I am born for this kind of adventure!

who better to join us than the young at heart?!


Chris and Mindy fully embraced this outing as well.



Literally less than 12 hours later the snow started to fall
(and fall, and fall....),
leaving a winter wonderland
for us to make a repeat trip to our local sledding hill.

Unfortunately, temperatures have been so frigid...
it hasn't exactly been safe to do so.

we'll be back~!

0 comments: