Last day before holiday break,
our classes got together and gave our parents
a little holiday sing-a-long performance.
our classes got together and gave our parents
a little holiday sing-a-long performance.


Well, some of us did...
others of us decided to fall incredibly shy
upon realizing the # of people in the room.
Any guesses who that was?
others of us decided to fall incredibly shy
upon realizing the # of people in the room.
Any guesses who that was?
after Hannah's class finished their jingles,Hannah snuggled in close to her teacher
to watch the other classes.

This is my 3rd year in training with this performance,
so - although a bit shy,

I slowly eased into it
and gave mom/dad a little performance to catch on camera.
so - although a bit shy,

I slowly eased into it
and gave mom/dad a little performance to catch on camera.


after all classes finished, we had a "surprise" visit...
Despite my announcement earlier that morning to mom/dad at home ("I hope Santa doesn't bring a book again like last year"), I was still very excited to get my book about a rabbit who likes to sled at Christmas time! How'd he know that I like to sled to????Hmmmm.


0 comments:
Post a Comment