The past 2 weeks have been filled with lots of Christmas preparations.
So, as you can imagine -
with a house full of 1, 3 and 4 y.o.'s -
the smiles have been endless!
the smiles have been endless!
It started the Saturday after Thanksgiving, with our Christmas tree hunt.
They invited us to their home to find the perfect Christmas tree.
And that is just what we did!
Mimi and Papa were in town and were able to join us!
Last year I studied (and practiced, a little) daddy's sawing technique...

so this year I was geared up to his assistant lumbar jack

so this year I was geared up to his assistant lumbar jack

We could hardly stand the waiting we had to do
for mommy and daddy to get all the decorations up
from the basement to get started transforming our home...
for mommy and daddy to get all the decorations up
from the basement to get started transforming our home...










0 comments:
Post a Comment