Voting

Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Blessings

Christmas 2008 was a fairly relaxing, cozy holiday for the Baldrys'.



We spent lots of time this past Christmas season singing Christmas carols, which, among the favorites are....
1. Away in a Manager
2. Drummer Boy (Rum, pum, pum, pum)
3. Jingle Bells


Reading stories of baby Jesus and the story of Bethlehem,

(and Thomas the train too)

spreading holiday cheer...




Here are some pics to summarize our festivities, spent with family...


(don't let my face fool you.... I lit up as soon as Brother Bede walked in the door... I'm just not real good at "performing" for the camera to capture that excitement)



Loungin'




opening presents...too, too many presents...



(I even like trying out my mommy's presents!)


"rum pum, pum.... me and my drum" (one happy little drummer boy).
Who in their right mind asks for a drum set for their 2 y.o. child??



(this is actually mine that Hannah likes to "take over" whenever I try to give a concert....)

Happy New Year Friends!

0 comments: