Here's a quick list of how Hannah is starting off her New Year:
Imitations of me finding my nose (to the disgust of mommy and daddy....
she just likes to walk around holding her finger to her nose)....
she just likes to walk around holding her finger to her nose)....
Using her new favorite lady bug bath towel.... which I am totally jealous of. Make note mommy, I want a hooded pancho-bath towel for my birthday!



AND.... anxiously awaiting getting Zerberts from me...



This is going to be a fun year...as Hannah keeps growing and learning to do more things, we're going to have lots of and lots of fun together!
I just wish she'd learn what it meant to share toys.
Mommy keeps asking me to be a gentleman and let her have our toys
- ugh, that's hard!
I just wish she'd learn what it meant to share toys.
Mommy keeps asking me to be a gentleman and let her have our toys
- ugh, that's hard!



0 comments:
Post a Comment