Voting

Monday, December 01, 2008

Thanksgiving weekend

I can definitely say that Thanksgiving weekend was just another chance for Mimi and Hannah
to strengthen their bond...


The weekend after Thanksgiving we went a little road-trip....to Minnneapolis, it was like a big slumberparty at mommy/daddy's friends' house.




While we were there it snowed!

We ate at a lot of YUMMY restaurants, but even with that, I think my favorite part of the trip was the St. Paul Children's Museum. It was awesome!
They had a city bus for us to "ride" on...

Outfits to dress up in....



We even got to make our own paper at the paper-making station....





And drive big machinery....Even Hannah got in on the climbing and exploring...


I got to be a rock-star with mommy and Hannah...





And teach Avery how to grocery shop....




And completed our tour with a little heart-healthy check up for Uncle Bruce and Mommy...






I really miss my Montana cousins and Papa and Mimi now that they went back home, but it sure was fun when they were here!


See you in April!!!!

0 comments: