Voting

Friday, December 05, 2008

Deck the Halls - Fa La La La La La La La La

I remember having a tree in our house last year, but I don't remember having this much fun decorating! I think I'm starting to catch on to the Christmas spirit! Mommy and Daddy told me the story of baby Jesus and the manager.... so now I proudly relay my version of the story - "baby Jesus rode a donkey"...

Not only did I get to help cut down the tree this year (AND carry the saw all by "me-self"), but I got to help put up the lights and ornaments....




(I take my job very seriously)


AND I even got to climb the ladder!




Hannah wasn't really all that intrigued, which, is probably a good thing. too much curiosity can be dangerous when it comes to trees and lights and ornaments...



Although, she did take a liking to being one of Santa's elves...


Do you think I make a good Rudolph?


And nothing makes it feel like Christmas more than a good snowfall. I absolutely love to shovel, so here's a few pictures of my "fan club"...


0 comments: