Now that I have school two days a week, Hannah has discovered the benefits of having the house to herself. She has taken a liking to my chair... I think it makes her feel like a big girl.

Of course, all she really wants to do is climb and STAND. You should see the struggles mommy and daddy have trying to get her to sit in a bath! Her baths are record time...in and out, before she literally climbs out!
She's also dabbling a bit in her trades.... anyone in the need of a plumber? She found it most intriguing to hear the clink of the lever! (cheap entertainment!)
She also has her eye on the furniture moving business. She can move chairs like no other. In fact, the other day I was standing on a chair helping mommy do the dishes and she pulled the chair right out from under me. I didn't know what hit me, as I sat there with my bum on the floor!
December Brain Dump
5 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment