Voting

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fall leaves, apples, and adventures

This weekend was one big adventure :-) This man and this lady (is how I referred to them the whole weekend...) came all the way from Portland to visit!

It was their first time meeting Hannah.... and I got to get re-acquainted with them (it's been more than a YEAR since they visited last)


We didn't waste any time.... we went and visited our favorite apple orchard in sugar creek..
.
where we saw more pumpkins...

And got to pick fresh apples from the trees.
If you look closely, I bet you can tell which one is my contribution :-)


Mommy's right, there is nothing like a fresh-picked apple from the tree.
Then, later that day Auntie Jess arrived!
She is just a ball of energy and did a really good job keeping up with me!

On Saturday we went to a beautiful place, and went hiking...
The trees were majestic...

Hannah, as usual, was very content in her hiking pack... just along for the ride!

Mr. Chris (that "man") ... handled Bridger most the hike, but I got in on a little of the action too!

Here's a picture of me and Ms. Mindy, soaking in the soft-sun as it peeked through the trees.There aren't too many fall days that are more beautiful than this one!

Thanks Auntie Jess!

Thanks "man" and "lady"!

So, are we on again for next year????

0 comments: