Today I decided Hannah was old enough to let her in on some of my great treasures...
Mommy helped her climb inside my red rider and go for a spin. Well, actually, she didn't like moving at all, so she just sat in the garage and took in the scenery.
After she got done with her turn, I decided to take it for a spin and....well, got in a little jam. Here's Hannah trying to help me out.
As you can see, I wasn't too weepy... I actually thought it was pretty fun to crash. After about 20 "crashes" mommy said that was enough!
Somebody wasn't too happy they had to go inside to take a nap. Actually, this is how mommy found her after her nap....how she managed to get undressed is beyond me! Future escape artist!

But, all smiles when daddy's home and getting some night time giggles and cuddles in before bed.
But, all smiles when daddy's home and getting some night time giggles and cuddles in before bed.

(Papa and Noni - does this picture look like anybody you know???? say, 30 years ago????)
0 comments:
Post a Comment