Voting

Monday, September 29, 2008

first day of preschool

All weekend mommy and daddy have been talking to me about going to school. I kept saying "now"? (because I have a really hard time with waiting :-) So, when I woke up this morning I knew today was the day!

(I thought I'd "jog" to school", but mommy said I had to wear my tennis shoes instead...)

I am really into being independent right now, so I really wanted to be able to pick out my outfit. Mommy thought I looked every-so-adorable, HOWEVER, thought daddy might be a bit embarrassed if I showed up with this on my head!~

I had a very hard time understanding that if today is the day, why we couldn't go RIGHT then? I stood at the door and stated "I'm ready"!!! starting at about 7:15.

Only, mommy said I had to wait until 8:00 - what does that mean anyway?

I just want everyone to know it was a 100% tear-free event! (I think Mommy did pretty well too :-) Mommy wasn't too sure how it was going to go when on the way there I asked, "mommy stay with me at school all day too?"...

I really think I'm going to like my new teacher and my new friends. Something mommy refers to as "socialization"!

0 comments: