Mommy and daddy thought they had a weekend get away, but really... Hannah and I are the ones you got the special treat. I got to go stay with Auntie Teresa ...
(this is me and Bridger waiting for Auntie Teresa to come pick us up....)
(and this is me giving mommy those ever so sweet blue-eyes good-byes as I happily sat in Auntie's car, with Bridger.....not a bit of sadness in my farewell! Impressive, right?)
and Hannah got to play with Noni and Papa for the whole weekend!
The bummer of it all was that it rained, and rained, and rained.... but we still made the most of it.
Hannah spent lots of time cozy-ing up to Noni and Papa -
I joined Hannah at Noni and Papa's house on the last night, where I got to play with my new-favorite toy...the violin/guitar (it's really cool - it transitions back and forth, so I can be either a rock star OR a studious violinist. I can really play the part too, tucking it under my chin and swaying back and forth..
Here are a few pictures of mommy and daddy having a "responsible" weekend with their friends :-)
0 comments:
Post a Comment