Thought I'd spend some time to update everybody on the latest and greatest in my world! Hannah is getting to be a really good playmate....
I'm trying desperately to get her to say my name ("say No-ah....say Noah, Hannah...Nooooo- ahhhhh).
I also know my ABC's and am stuck on singing Twinkle-Twinkle little star. The amazing thing I've discovered is that the tune goes to just about anything I want to sing about, which have included diapers (just imagine it....singing diaper, diaper, diaper over and over again to the tune....catchy, right?).
I am almost 2 1/2 years old now... and getting more and more mature every day. I know how to count to 20 (well, okay, I get to thirteen and then jump right to 18, 19, 20~!) I am also learning the art of a second language and can count to 10 in Spanish (with assist when I get to sieta, that's just a tough one, don't you think?). I know my colors, my full name and the street I live on.
I have almost mastered the sitting still... to get my haircut.
We've had a great start to our "fall" season (80-degree weather), but I'm also looking forward to some cool evenings, pumpkin pickin's and autumn wagon rides!
Go Notre Dame (says Daddy and Auntie Teresa)....which, I've adopted as my favorite team.
0 comments:
Post a Comment