Since mom's in the mood to update y'all....
Here are some pictures we wanted to share from the past month.
Elijah's getting bigger and more interactive all the time!Just loves to watch his big brother and sister whirl around him.

Now that he has more control/use of his hands...
he gets in a good whack to my nose every now and then
(which mommy and daddy say is good for me,
since I get a little too aggressive with my love...
or so they say).
He's even starting to get super duper close to sitting up all by himself!

Fun, random pic from when Auntie Jess was here in October...
he gets in a good whack to my nose every now and then
(which mommy and daddy say is good for me,
since I get a little too aggressive with my love...
or so they say).
He's even starting to get super duper close to sitting up all by himself!

Fun, random pic from when Auntie Jess was here in October...
Speaking of friends...we just took a fun trip to Green Bay last weekend to visit our friends, the Gunnells. I really was sad to leave, telling mom and dad, "I want FOUR brothers!" Yikes!
They have this totally awesome, big "jumper thing"(my insistent reference to the trampoline that sits in their back yard)...
They have a great yard for running and playing....
I can't wait til we're older and we can play a game of football!
(with my four brothers....
Jackson, Walker, Cade and Ty! :)
I can't wait til we're older and we can play a game of football!
(with my four brothers....
Jackson, Walker, Cade and Ty! :)

Thanks Melanie and Brian! Can we come again SOON?



0 comments:
Post a Comment