Voting

Friday, November 20, 2009

a "typical" lazy Baldry day

Yesterday seems to have been a good picture-taking day. SO...here are some fun pics form our afternoon...as we waited for daddy to arrive home for dinner.

(ok....so I "lied" - this first pic is from the other day... mommy came into Elijah's room to find that I had climbed into Elijah's crib with him and was getting him to smile and coo at me! PRECIOUS!)



This is a sure way to get some big giggles out of little e-man...


Elijah's really starting to participate in the family fun....
He now has two teeth AND is starting to sit up on his own!




Well, at least when Hannah isn't pulling him over...


OR sitting on top of him!
Even Bridger got in on these family photo-ops.

Looks like I didn't get included on this little pow-wow...
(just love this face...
looks like he just heard a really big secret
and is shocked!)
Elijah is just starting to get aqcuainted with Bridger-girl...

(discovering her licker....)
(eeeewww, slimey....)

this is the REAL introduction....

Now that's true Bridger love...

0 comments: