Voting

Monday, August 10, 2009

wedding bells....

This past weekend I got to do some "firsts". Mommy, Daddy and I flew on an airplane to Portland, OR (first time there)....where we went to see our very good friends, Chris and Mindy, get married! I got to stay in a hotel and swim in the pool (another first)...and Daddy and I got to dress up in Tuxedos and be part of the party!

Here we are, the night before the wedding, practicing our roles! I really wanted nothing to do with it then, so I shocked Mommy when I actually followed through the night of the wedding.



Daddy gave me some last minute instructions...
and then it was time to get the show on the road!
I even decided to go down a little early
(daddy looked a little panic-stricken chasing me down the lawn
before I interrupted the processional)

Mindy looked so pretty in her dress! Chris, you are a lucky man!

I knew what was coming next! Food and dancing!!!!


and lemonade!

Don't I look so distinguished sipping on my fancy glass of lemonade?

Mommy thought she was the luckiest lady there....
accompanied by two of the most handsome dates there!



She and Daddy really had a great time together,
enjoying some deserved sleep and getting a little dolled up!

I also got to meet "the other Chris" and see Margot and Brian again!
It was a "twin" weekend, as I also got to meet Auntie Bonnie for the first time....
a phenomenon I didn't know what to think about at first!



I was popular with the ladies that night! I even got to steal a dance with the bride!

This was one crazy-long day.... and ended like this!

0 comments: