Voting

Monday, August 10, 2009

beachin' it

Another first of the weekend was going to the ocean....
I was sooooo excited to get there!




but the excitement was quickly over-taken by a serious case of trepidation...

Those waves were a little bit much for my liking...


So...I spent the remainder of the time playing in the little over-flow pool of water on the beach,









where I had loads and loads of fun with my cousins: Megan, Maycee
and Emily and Garrettt (who I also met for the first time this trip)...






Daddy wasn't a big fan of the chill of the water....
(but looked mighty good - per Mommy's opinion- strutting along the beach)

but unlike the boys in the family, mommy thoroughly enjoyed the ocean!
She used Megan and Maycee as an excuse to act child-like and frolick in the waves...
but she was in her element for sure!



and even though this trip came to an end....
we get to look forward to seeing Megan and Maycee
(with their mommy/daddy) in Wisconsin this week!

0 comments: