Voting

Sunday, August 30, 2009

This weekend the Fjosne duo, Chris and Mindy, came to visit us.
Boy, were they up for a busy-bodied weekend!

(Above: I just had to get my little monster-guy in this pic....)


There were lots of smiles this weekend...
(along with a few meltdowns as well...sorry Chris and Mindy)


Even Elijah was flashing the grins!
(Fjosne is one pretty funny looking dude :-)


Hannah and I couldn't get enough of Mindy....
which equated into "can I go get Mindy up"
starting at 6:00 most mornings!
Thankfully (for them) Mommy and Daddy held us off
until at least 7am most mornings
(that's sleeping in, right?)

She doesn't look too upset with us! :-)



Elijah was sleeping during our first group pic (on Sat nite)....
so I insisted (with mommy backing me up)
to take another one on Sun morning.
Besides, I was really into the little tripod thing-a-ma-jig
and the automatic timer gig...
"that's pretty cool".


Thanks Chris and Mindy
for keeping Mommy and Daddy sane this weekend
and for being such great friends.

We are so so so excited to see you lots
now that you are in the midwest!

0 comments: