Voting

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Our April Adventures...

We headed to Montana last weekend to celebrate Easter with Mimi and Papa and the gang...
Mommy didn't do the best job capturing pictures this time....something about not having enough energy with this baby in her tummy business (excuses....excuses). But, we still managed to capture some of the fun festivities.

Here we are on the way out, at the Mlps airport. I asked - "can I ride it? or is it just decoration?"

Lots of fun playtime with cousins.... including play kitchens,
and Uncles/Aunties



showing our sweet side....

and our rockin' side...

and sunshine and playdates with daddy's high school friends... so here we are - "the juniors".



I know parks are really fun and all, and that I got to play with friends I don't see much...
but I was sure missin' my bike back at Mimi and Papa's house and spent most of the time poubting b/c I wanted to go riding (i just learned how to pedal a bike and was LOVIN it....give me a break, I'm only "almost three", can you blame a kid for developing a new love?)

I even got to celebrate my upcoming birthday with everybody. Auntie Darcee threw a fabulous celebration with this sweet Lightening McQueen cake!



and here we are at the end of our travel day....
tired,
exhausted,
and ready to go home!



What a trip! Hard to comprehend all the fun we had..... wish we could do it all again next week!
I miss everybody already!

0 comments: