I partook in my very first Easter egg hunt! What a blast! I was so excited,
along with all my cousins...
along with all my cousins...

that I could barely contain my excitement. As I ran after my older cousins (who were much much faster and "experienced" in this sort of thing)....

I could barely keep my little legs running fast enough as I overflowed with excitement and squealed "THIS IS FUN!"

how's this for a face of determination?

I was very content after finding one or two and my young-mind got easily distracted with all of Papa's fun gadgets in the yard. I quickly stated "I'm done" and continued to explore Papa's machinery. Thanks to cousin Avery, I discovered a few "extra" eggs in my basket when the hunt was all said and done. Not sure the others even noticed, as their baskets were overflowing with sugar-filled eggs :-)




I think there were actually eggs hidden in here, but I wasn't too motivated..
Here we are having a bonding clean-up moment after all our fun outdoor adventures. Thanks Papa!
0 comments:
Post a Comment