Well, the marathon of celebration is coming to an end!
My 3rd birthday has been a smash!
Mommy and daddy are a little worried about birthday detox...
but it's hard to not become addicted to all this attention!
My 3rd birthday has been a smash!
Mommy and daddy are a little worried about birthday detox...
but it's hard to not become addicted to all this attention!


My all-time favorite birthday "treat" is this brand new guitar!
I play it day and night...
night and day...
ALL DAY!
I seranade mommy in the shower in the wee hours of the morning...
I bring it to school to accompany my classmates as they sing happy birthday to me...
and I sing Hannah a night-time lullaby (a.k.a. ABCs)
I play it day and night...
night and day...
ALL DAY!
I seranade mommy in the shower in the wee hours of the morning...
Thanks EVERYONE for a fabulous 3rd birthday!

2 comments:
Happy Birthday Noah!! Hope it was a great one! We have a little something for you, hopefully we can come by one night this week to continue on with the celebrating!
Seriously, that video of Noah singing ABC's was out of control adorable! He's a keeper!
Post a Comment