Today was a great day, just relaxing around home, no obligations.. just hangin' out with mommy, daddy, and Hannah (along with a few other guests that stopped by today).
I am taking after mommy and daddy and have taken it upon myself to be Hannah's personal trainer. Pictured below is us working on her back strength. I don't mean to boast, but she's a pretty strong little cookie!I can be a pretty good motivator. Usually I take her dolly and rattle it and show her all the crinkling sounds it makes - she really likes that and it usually makes her perk right up.
Mommy and daddy thought she looked photogenic today, so here are a few pictures of her showing of her pretty eyes and great smile.
December Brain Dump
5 years ago
1 comments:
Love the new blog look. And that smile of Hannah's is so adorable. Thanks for the cute update on both kids!
Post a Comment