
Ok, so it was actually pretty nice this weekend.... we got a glimpse of what it felt to be in the great outdoors in the balmy 20 degrees! Mommy and daddy were so excited that it was almost above freezing so we could chop away at our 3-in layered driveway of ice. Selfishly, I was excited because it meant that I got to go sledding at Noni and Papa's with my cousin Drew and sister . You should have seen my mommy sucking wind trying to run in a foot of snow pulling the greater part of 50# around on this sled! Sorry... no picture of that!



December Brain Dump
5 years ago
1 comments:
Ohh, it looked like you guys had a blast in the snow! Noah and Hannah, I can't wait to join you both outside soon!
Carter
PS: Jolyn, I really like the new template on the blog! :)
Post a Comment