BRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Baby it's cold outside! For those of you that don't live in Southern WI, it is absolutely crazy around here with weather! Yesterday we got 20-in of snow with windy drifts everywhere.Biggest storm in over a decade. It's quite fun, IF... you don't have to shovel, drive, or work. So, in reality, not so fun for most of us :-) Right now we are trying to get our furnace working as it has decided the cold and weather is more than it wants to compete with. Hmmmmm, and I was discouraged that Hannah had such a rough nite... didn't think that it could be FREEZING in the house as I stayed warm under my covers. Mommy bundled me in my very very cozy snow-outfit that mommy's friend, Anne, lent us - THANK YOU...
One of Noah's favorite things to do right now is to play "dress-up" with Daddy and Papa's winter gear.... too cute!
It's been a while since I've blogged, we have had quite the past couple of weeks. Sick, sick kiddos. But, thankfully they are on the road to recovery (we think). Noah, who is usually non-stop action, didn't peel himself off the couch for 5 hours straight! If he wasn't a momma's-boy before, he sure is now! Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the cuddling, but now we're having to go through a little detoxing of the cuddling/holding.
I'll try and catch up on some of my blogging now!
December Brain Dump
5 years ago
1 comments:
Oh my goodness...I am so not jealous about the snow - I thought our recent snowstorms were bad. But I REALLY can't believe you don't have heat. Surely it's working now??? Cute pictures...and I hope the detox with Noah is going ok.
Post a Comment