Voting

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Bridger Action

Bridger has been quite the cuddler this past week. I think she feels the seasonal depression we are all feeling with this never-ending winter. She even sticks by my side when I'm in my timeout spot... mommy wasn't sure that fit the discipline she had in mind, but... it was also too sweet to not capture on film. (Mommy's a tough cookie when it comes to rules, but she's also get a soft heart when it comes to her babies).


Hannah even got in on some of the Bridger action... Bridger still isn't real sure what to think of Hannah... I think she's a lot like my Papa Tom, it takes a few months (until they get bigger and a little more predictable) before getting too close :-)




and here's just a couple extra photos of Hannah we took that same day... she turns 4 months this weekend!


0 comments: