This weekend we worked hard at getting my big boy room set up. Here are some of the works-in-progress. Mom and Noni and I are going to go and try to pick out some fun material for curtains today.... then I get to move in :-)My mommy is very nervous that I will not stay IN my bed.... we're going to give it a try this week and see how it goes. Right now I just think it's fun to squirm around and try to stand up. Maybe I'll feel differently at night when I'm really sleepy.
Daddy put together a puzzle for my wall - do you like it?
1 comments:
Can't wait to hear how the big moves goes...I am fearful of moving A because she already gets up soooo early I am afraid she won't stay in bed at all anymore. So alas - we had to get 2 cribs when E was born.
Post a Comment