I had a very special weekend this past weekend. My Auntie came flew in all the way from Montana to spend some time with me.
I am sad that she lives so far away...
we would have so much fun if she lived closer.
She read me books,
and helped me fix my toys with my tools...
I got so worn out I had to take a little break and get some snuggle time with mommy....
After I caught a quick rest we were back at it and went to visit an apple orchard. They closed early though, which was too bad, but they had this old fire tuck in the yard, so we took it for a ride...
Then mommy and daddy took Auntie Darcee to Chicago for the day (I got to go to the zoo with Papa and Noni)
LOVE YOU AUNTIE>>>
0 comments:
Post a Comment