Voting

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween....

Mom and I had fun outside today with Bridger. The air had a perfect, crisp fall-feel to it... I can see why it's mommy and daddy's favorite kind of weather. Bridger really seems to like to be out there too, letting the wind blow between her fur. Mom had a lot of fun taking pictures, and had a hard time picking which ones to post, so I have a feeling you're in a for a viewing :-)



(becoming quite the poser)


(gotta love the action shot)



We saw a plane way up in the sky.... so we rolled around on our backs trying to follow it as it went out of sight.


Mommy has been a little extra sentimental these past two days - we've really had fun together, and I know she is thinking about how things will change when the baby comes (two weeks!).
We'll keep you "posted"....

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Cute, cute, cute!!!

AmandaS said...

Wow! Does someone look like their dad, or what????!!

Anonymous said...

awesome pictures, can't wait to hear about the new arrival too

Anonymous said...

great pictures of the little guy, Suze and I can't wait to hear of the new arrival