Voting

Monday, July 23, 2007

Saturday at the playground

This past weekend was super! We actually spent it around Fort Atkinson. First, we had Relay for Life, a fundraiser for the American Cancer Society, and mommy was the team captain so we were there a lot on Friday and Saturday. Part of the activities included an all-you-can eat pancake breakfast....did I take advantage of that! They also had yummy treats too (this is a lemonade smoothie that Teresa's sharing with me...


Our tent was nice and shaded so we spent a lot of time in there when we weren't walking around the track...
















and we even remembered to pack my monkey share - it's getting put to good use! I mastered getting in and out this weekend (maybe not the best posture when all said and done)....


















Then.... later on Saturday mommy and daddy took me to a park. A little climber's dream!
I got to go in/out of tunnels ...


And I LOVE the thrill of the slide! I could have done it again, and again, and again...




We finished out the day with a good bouncing on daddy and a good story-book (one of my FAVORITE pasttimes right now)


Thanks mommy and daddy!

0 comments: