Last weekend we visited our friends in Chicago.... they are getting ready to have a little baby of their own! Even though I was going through "scheduling-overload" (still recovering from our MT travels just a few days before), it was still great to see them...(and to be fair, I was cutting two more teeth on the bottom too).
Daddy and Uncle Ty played some tennis while Auntie Erika and mommy chased me around.This picture made the blog not so much because I'm doing anything real entertaining, but thought daddy's hustle (in the background) is worth noting :-)
Mommy and Auntie Erika also took me to the little playground to swing and slide while the boys finished their tennis match.... mommy was very gentle with me -
But it wasn't until Daddy and Uncle Ty came over that we really got wild! (I like to live a little on the wild side... makes mommy nervous (just sometimes)...
Thanks for a great weekend friends! Can't wait to meet that precious little girl soon! She's going to be sooooo lucky!
December Brain Dump
5 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment