Voting

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Our Montana Trip -2007

ok, how do I even begin to share all the fun moments of my trip back to Montana to see cousins, and auntie's/uncles and papas/grandma and friends.... I'll do my best telling the story.

The last time I was in Montana I had no idea what fun the future had in store... I was just beginning to explore my world. But this trip.... I was able to keep up with my cousins, learn lots from them and even teach them some of my sign language.


I got to sit up at the counter with the big kids this time (ok, I had a little bit of a "boost" underneath me, but still....)

I even tried to clean up after myself when I was all done (full time job actually, mommy and daddy helped a lot....grandma too!)


The girls even had me playing with dolls!

Brandon, what are they doing to us??? :-)

The girls took good care of me - Megan always made me belly-laugh, and Maycee didn't let me get too far from her :-)

















Uncle Bruce even took us to the pool by his apartments so we could get relief from the 100' days!





































Not only that, we also went to baseball games,

























(way to go #41 - they won all 4 games!)













a wedding reception,





and had a surprise birthday party for daddy and three of his friends!


























Overall, just the best-est trip ever! Enjoy the rest of the pics.
(if you can imagine, these were only mommy and my favorites.... there were TONS more!)





Thanks everybody for an awesome trip! Can't wait 'til Christmas!

2 comments:

Suzie Egge said...

Looks like you all had a great time....sorry we missed the party!!! Glad to hear though you might be in MT at Christmas!!!

Brother Bede Baldry, FSC said...

HEY GREAT DAYS IN MONTANA. Look like you all had fun. Those kids are sure getting big.