Voting

Monday, October 09, 2006

My "First Meal"

Solids????? I was all excited for this weekend because I heard my mommy and daddy talking about starting me on solids this weekend; they put me in my special chair and this thing they call a spoon starts approaching my mouth. I'm so eager with anticipation I can hardly stand it and then....
what's this? it's wet and runny and tastes like nothing I've ever tasted before. It's not solid at all! I guess I have to work my way up to the solid part.
Instead of swallowing, I liked to make waterfalls out of my mouth and see how much of my chin I could cover....I think I succeeded. Day #2 went much better. I can't wait until we get to the colorful stuff (fruits and veggies)....mommy and daddy are going to need to take a bath when we start dishin' that stuff out :-) Posted by Picasa

0 comments: