We started off the morning, daddy and I getting ready..
I played a little bit with some new toys that my
friend Sue gave me....
And then we went to church, where mommy and daddy dedicated me to my Good Lord and Savior. I was so blessed to have lots of people who love me come and support us. Afterwards, it was like a party....my grandma and grandpas/aunts and uncles (including lots of "greats"), friends, and even one cousin (still in Auntie's tummy) celebrated with us.
Even my Auntie Erika and Uncle Tyler ( I really think he's warming up to me now)
Thank you everyone for the great books, toys, and love you showed me on that day!
December Brain Dump
5 years ago
1 comments:
We love you Noah! So glad we could be there to share in your special day. You are getting so big!!! Even Uncle Tyler can hold you now!!
Post a Comment