Voting

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

My Cousin...Andrew

Was I ever this small? My auntie and uncle say i was even smaller than cousin Andrew, but I have a hard time believing it. His little body and face are so sweet. I can hardly wait to tell him all about this outside world...
Papa and I told him about all the fun people he's
going to get to meet....and the colorful things he's going to see (when his eyes adjust). I just sat between Auntie's legs on the bed and did a great job and being a big cousin.
We even had our first mini-sleepover. Auntie and Drew really need to take lots of naps to get their rest. I told him naps are great. I'm so excited this morning about all the fun things we're going to grow up and do together that I can hardly sleep! I'm going to go back today with my mommy to visit them again. Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally got to catch up on Noah's blog. Congrats to your sister and her new family. Another beautiful baby!
Missy