Today was a good day. My mom and dad both had to work today so Nonni came to take of me. We always have a good time together. She must have been a teacher or something because she always has all these fun activities to do when I'm awake. Speaking of awake, I came up with a new game while my mom or dad pats my back, waiting for a burp. I open my mouth and put out the longest sustainable "aaaaaah" sound I can. It's the best. Earlier today I got to 14 pats then I had to take a good break to catch my breath. The other great discovery I've made over the past few days are these fingery things at the end of my arms. . . .I can actually use them to grab for those toys my mom and dad have been dangling in front of me since I first came home from the hospital. I shoot 'em a smile along with it just because I know they like to see it.
December Brain Dump
5 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment