Voting

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Papa and Me in Door County

My papa is getting pretty good at spoiling me. He even carried me in the baby bjorn while we walked around Fish Creek while the girls shopped. It was so much fun. Next year I will be older and I will be able to walk some by myself and maybe even stay at the campsite with mom and dad. But this year I was just too little, so I stayed in the cottage with my Papa and Noni and Auntie Teresa. They took good care of me. I liked to give Auntie Teresa big smiles when she picked me up out of my crib on Sunday morning. She kinda looks like my mommy. Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great picture. Finally, Tom has his BOY and he looks so proud. It is fun to see Noah growing up (too fast, I'm sure). Thanks for starting the blog site so we can see the pictures. Loved the picture with Auntie Teresa too. That will be a good one for the album. Much love, Aunt Barb and Uncle Charlie