Voting

Friday, August 18, 2006

Shots, shmots

Today I got pricked four times by two seemingly nice ladies at the Doctor's office. I'm not going to lie to you, it hurt quite a bit, but not as bad as it did two months ago so I only cried for10 seconds or so. I'm getting bigger by the day. They weighed me in at 15 pounds 2 ounces and a lengthy 26.5 inches. Mom and Dad talked to the doc about when I can start eating some solid foods, but for now, that milk is the best thing since sliced bread, and I don't even eat sliced bread.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you have grown a lot since you were in Montana! It must have been the fresh Montana air or all the hugs and kisses you got while you were here! Can't wait to see you again in October. Love you!!
Papa Ike and Grandma Bev