Today we celebrate Noah's birthday.....

I have been caught by surprise many times in the last two weeks,
in anticipation of this BIG birthday,
by the emotions that sneak up on me
as I reflect back on the past 5 years!
Many more pics to come of the awesome celebrations
we have had this week!
Noah, you are my high-energy,
boy of all boys...
Your smiles melt away the challenges :)
Those freckles give you much advantage :)
You have such a cleverness behind all that character,
and I am eager to watch you
grow by leaps and bounds
this year
in anticipation of this BIG birthday,
by the emotions that sneak up on me
as I reflect back on the past 5 years!
Many more pics to come of the awesome celebrations
we have had this week!
Noah, you are my high-energy,
boy of all boys...
Your smiles melt away the challenges :)
Those freckles give you much advantage :)
You have such a cleverness behind all that character,
and I am eager to watch you
grow by leaps and bounds
this year
1 comments:
I remember a cute little 5 year old that looks alot like you!!!
Post a Comment