Spring break in our house wasn't really all that different from any other week,
except that I got to be home a couple extra mornings
because I didn't have preschool.
But, it was extra-special in a couple ways...
except that I got to be home a couple extra mornings
because I didn't have preschool.
But, it was extra-special in a couple ways...
#1. The sunshine was never-ending!
We had back to back 80degree days!
We had back to back 80degree days!
so, not too surprising...we spent a LOT of time outdoors!

Elijah (as you will see by the multitude of pictures to follow :),was really in hog-heaven.
Finally warm enough, and grass soft enough,
to really embrace the outdoor world
of a soon-2-b 10 month old!







Here I am being the protective big-brother that I am....
am on Elijah-duty, keeping him from ingesting the wood chips~
am on Elijah-duty, keeping him from ingesting the wood chips~


What better way to enjoy the beautiful outdoors than go visit the Meyerhofers?
#2. Noni came with a bus-load of fun: Drew, Gigi, and Great Grampa
Which entailed more outdoor adventures at the park....
(a little stranger-anxiety starting to kick in :(

followed by a re-fueling at where else? Culvers!


followed by a re-fueling at where else? Culvers!



0 comments:
Post a Comment