Voting

Saturday, April 17, 2010

HRS (Huffy Rocket Skills)

So I'm out in the garage, tip-toeing around on my bike that has been newly stripped of its training wheels, waiting patiently for the hour when Dad promised me he would take me to the long/straight bike trail to learn how to actually ride my stripped down ride; when a neighbor appears and I politely give a wave, only to realize I'm pointed down the driveway and gravity is still in effect. A quick shimmy and recovery, followed by my feet finding the pedals, I turn back up the driveway and start pumping. . . .the rest is history. Check it out. . .

2 comments:

Flack Family said...

Holy cow...that was awesome!! Carter is super impressed and can't wait to get his first lesson! Carter just asked if he could watch Hannah riding the bike too. :) Congrats on being such a big boy Noah!!!

Anonymous said...

Rock and Roll! Can't believe you're only 4 yrs old and are riding without training wheels! Uncle Brett can't even do that!