Voting

Friday, March 06, 2009

Trucks, Hats and Books....

Just a few pics of our most recent activities....
I got this cool new truck (one of my potty training celebration picks)


which, of course, Hannah has to "share" with me.
I'm really not too sure about sharing everything....
she's always messing with my stuff!

It's actually quite amazing mom got a picture off in time to capture this pic with Hannah in a hat. She is very quick to remove anything on her head...
hats, barretts, and pony tails.
Me, on the other hand.... feel quite comfy in my hat.
I actually request a "chefs hat" everytime I help mommy in the kitchen.
(doesn't "C" stand for Chef?)

and story-time...
something that usually involves fighting over mommy or daddy's lap.

so very refreshing for mommy to capture a moment of them, independently!,
sharing a story-time.

(which, actually started out as Hannah's self-selected quite time....
and I'm always looking to be right at her heels!
Maybe that's what mommy means about me needing to be more independent?)


0 comments: