Voting

Monday, March 23, 2009

I've got wheels....

I've had this super duper bike in my winter all weekend....just waiting for nicer weather so I could get out and ride it.... well, here is the first outing!



My first outing consisted of me standing over the bike and walking or running while holding on to the handle bars... mommy kept trying to get me to sit and "glide" but I didn't think I liked that
sensation..

But NOW.... I've gone about 5 or 6 times and I just zoom, zoom, zoom!
I even took it down to Noni and Papa's this weekend and gave Drew a ride!





We're going to have LOTS of fun this summer... I just know it!
And mom's right - this helmet really does make me go faster!
I have some work to do with staying on the "safety line", but..
I'm a fast learner, I'll get it!




Thanks Mimi and Papa! It was worth the wait!
(got it in April for my birthday last year, but I wasn't tall enough....
there's nothing stopping me now!)

2 comments:

AmandaS said...

Hey! Ian has that same bike, a "boot Scoot" bike, right? My next door neighbor started that company. We LOVE the bike, Ian's balance is so much better because of it.
Nice van, I always knew Rocky would drive a minivan someday!

Anonymous said...

We got the idea for the bike from you Mrs. Smith! I give you credit when I tell people about it. And that's not a mini-van, it's a "sweet ride."