This weekend we had visitors come and play with us and enjoy the spring-like weather! It was fun to toddle-around together and play "simultaneously" in the midst of friends.



Daddy is feeling it a bit after the horsey-ride.... now that there are two of us climbing up on his back - it gets harder to tote 55# around! Thanks daddy for being so cooperative though!
Most of our snow has now melted and we got to get outside and go for a stroller walk in the sunshine. I think it's going to be hard to understand the regression of weather that is sure to follow.
Lots of concerts were given this weekend.... between the big-person piano, our little play piano and just the "musical" displays of dancing to music, playing rockband, and chattering...


Thanks for making the trip Uncle Ty and Auntie Erika! I can't wait to come see you in Chicago sometime... I'm already telling mommy how I want to take the train, on the tracks, to come see you!
0 comments:
Post a Comment