Voting

Monday, February 09, 2009

"summer is here now, Mom"

Mommy is having a difficult time explaining to me why 50 degree weather does NOT mean that summer is hear (OR that winter is over)... I was sitting at the breakfast table today and gasped as I looked outside and saw grass! I promptly followed that gasp with an excited "can we get the mower out now"?, only to hear mommy chuckle a bit and say "oh honey....winter is still here".

At least we are getting a break from the bitter chill! Here are some pictures of Hannah and I at Noni and Papa's house - enjoying the last little bit of snow as it melted....

Which included making snowballs...
and forts....

and chasing mommy and Noni too!

Hannah didn't like all the "wet" outside from the snow melting, so she stayed inside with Papa and played in the kitchen and rode this little tractor around...


Check out the wild wingin' hair!


Bring on the sunshine!
I forgot how fun life was when you could get some fresh air
and enjoy God's beauty!

0 comments: