Voting

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Wildtree - have you heard of it?

Ok, I guess it is my turn now to share a bit of info on a new-favorite "product" of mine... actually, line of products. I have recently started a new little mini-career and I am IN LOVE with the products (which, is probably a pretty good thing since I'm promoting it). I can't wait to share it with everybody, so I thought I good place to start would be this blog. The company is called Wildtree and it is all about products that are natural, healthy, and delicious and make cooking not only yummy but quick! It's great and PERFECT for our family and I'm excited to share it with all my friends (stay at home moms as well as those who work) b/c I believe in this product - no additives, no preservatives, no food dyes, no MSG... ok, I'll back down (for now :-) Let me know what you guys think and DEFINITELY let me know if you're interested in a little nibble (or a new hobby)! Some of my personal favorites so far.... alfredo extraordinare, guacamole mix, and red pepper and garlic blend.

0 comments: