Voting

Friday, May 09, 2008

Hannah's first ride

I absolutely LOVE that my little sister is getting bigger! Not only does she like to watch me tear around the house and giggle while she chases me (with mommy and daddy's help) but NOW she's big enough to go for a ride in my magic red wagon (STILL one of my FAVORITE outdoor pasttimes. If you look closely in the next picture (click on it to make it bigger) you will see the peaceful smile on her face that she had glued on the whole time we walked (or, rode... depending on how you look at it!)

Mommy and daddy say she simply ADORES me :-) Kind of a perk of being a big brother, wouldn't you say?

Personally, I think it's quite the privilege to be a big brother (which sometimes mommy and daddy have to REMIND me of when I get a little bit rough with my love for her)...Daddy reminds me that my job is to protect her...


and I'm even having fun doing it! That's the best part.




(this picture represents the lover that I am... I LOVE to cuddle with Hannah!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute! These two are real charmers. Uh - does Papa Tom know that Noah is wearing a Chicago Bears hat???
Love, "Uncle" Charlie and "Aunt" Barb

The Godfrey's said...

Brian loves the hat. They look like they are having fun.
Lorrie

Anonymous said...

Rock...if you're not working enough hours to afford a Vikings hat, I would be happy to send one out for Noah.
~Fjosne