Voting

Monday, August 27, 2007

door county 2007

We just got back from a beautiful weekend up north in Door County. I spent lots of times outdoors (because the sun was actually shining), and have discovered my love for nature. There's nothing better than getting dirty, finding sticks and rocks, and getting out on Lake Michigan.














The great outdoors put me to sleep on this little boat ride - one of mommy's favorite "mommy moments" from the weekend!
I think I'd have to say my favorite part of the weekend was our "dock-time" too! I didn't even mind wearing my life jacket (to mommy/daddy's relief).


Even Super-G made it down to the dock... it was super special to have everybody there together... this was at a camp that mommy and auntie's grew up going to church camp... we rented the place out with about 25 other relatives and friends!


Cousin Drew was there too - he was chasing me around the cabin (but not in this picture... I had the advantage here :-) It's not going to be long and he's going to be walking and keeping step with me - watch out mommy and auntie!
















I hope we can do this again, and again, and again... maybe I'll even be able to take my MT cousins there sometime too!

0 comments: