Voting

Saturday, August 18, 2007

August in Wisconsin

Sweet corn in Wisconsin is something special! This summer I learned how to shuck corn with Noni...
But don't always understand that we have to put it in the water first to cook it, sometimes I want to eat it right out of the husks. I'm getting better at the concept though.




I have also learned to color as of recently ... with a little cueing from mommy to keep the crayons out of my mouth (still haven't quite gotten that concept mastered either...)



And the most recent thing I have been able to learn is the art of grass-mowing from my daddy. He works really hard at keeping up with our lawn since it's rained quite a bit the last couple of weeks. This week I got out my very own lawn mower and learnedright alongside him - it was the bestest!




Stay tuned... there is still the second half to August to come!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy, that lawn looks green. Must have been all that thunder and lightning as of late. Ready for more corn? The fields are flooded but we still get the yummy sweet kernels to fill our teeth. Good thing you know how to brush your teeth so well.:> See you Buddy!
Noni xxxxoooo