Voting

Sunday, April 22, 2007

My birthday weekend!

My birthday weekend has been the very very best! I have a lot of pictures to share....so be patient (it's worth the wait :-)

First off, my Papa and Grandma from Montana came to visit me. I haven't seen them since THanksgiving! We have had so so so much fun....
On my birthday we went to the park.... and had ice cream....

And then I got to open some presents from my cousins.... Brandon and Avery - I love my monster trucks! How did you know? Brandon, wait until you see my monster dump truck that I got from my WI cousins!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Noah! Happy 1st birthday! I hope you've figured out how to check for packages in the mail, cause I know there's one on the way!!!

Anonymous said...

Noah. Brandon is sure excited that you like the monster trucks. Don't worry about bringing them to MT. This summer because we have plenty. You are growing up to fast and will make an awesome brother just like your dad.